» Gann-Elliott Wave Trading » Trading Tip of Day
Who's Who On Wall Street.com is the off-street internet home of traders who realize knowing who's-who-on-wall-street experts (like the gurus below) who can help them make money trading financial markets...
A good time to discover floor-trader and professional traders day trading secrets is starting on today's date of to finally get on the long and winding road to forex, options, stocks and commodity futures trading success.
Tips for Trading Stocks or Commodities
- The biggest errors a stock market or commodity futures trader can make is having too much money riding on one particular trade or market niche.
- Most newbie traders stake too much money in the hopes of a quick win. Experienced traders should know better.
- Overconfidence is another cause of excessive risk and loss.
- As a trader, follow a trading plan. Your trading system will give you the rules to follow. Keep your trading plan simple, so you can follow it. A trading plan must have three parts of it: Setup, Entry and Exit.
The list below of Who's Who of Wall Street experts is divided into categories and names of the experts (arranged in a more or less random order):
Top Who's Who On Wall Street Economics and Financial Journalists:
Ken Auletta, Susie Gharib, Paul Kangas, Linda O'Bryon, Gretchen Morgenson, Steve Burkholder, Steve Burkholder, Nanette Byrnes, Christopher Palmeri, David Skeel, Martin Braun, Alan Murray, Kevin Delaney, Jonathan Krim, Darren McDermott, Neil McIntosh, Almar Latour, Li Yuan, Greg Bartalos, John Kimelman, Ed Lin, Fleming Meeks, Steven Sears, Johanna Bennett, Murray Coleman, Alexander Eule, Teresa Rivas, David Englander, Miriam Gottfried, Grace Williams, Richard Rescigno, Lauren Rublin, Phil Roosevelt, David Schutt, Andy Bary, Michael Santoli, Thomas Donlan, Jonathan Laing, Jay Palmer, Jack Willoughby, Bill Alpert, Sandra Ward, Jacqueline Doherty, Robin Blumenthal, Lawrence Strauss, Leslie Norton, Vito Racanelli, Gene Epstein, Mark Veverka, Jim McTague, Tom Sullivan, Anita Peltonen, Christopher Williams, Dimitra DeFotis, Susan Witty, Neil Martin, Theresa Carey, Mike Hogan, Suzanne McGee, Rhonda Brammer, Pauline Yuelys, Teresa Vozzo, Darrell Preston, Liz Willen, David Dietz, Eddie Baeb, William Selway, Michael Marois, Andrew Pratt, Darren Gersh, Guy Adami, Pierre Alexandre, Daniel Altman, Brett Arends, Erin Arvedlund, Peter Barnes, Maria Bartiromo, Robert Bennett, Janet Bodnar, Deirdre Boltonm, Marcus Brauchli, John Brooks, Erin Burnett, Thom Calandra, David Callahan, Justin Catanoso, Bill Coffin, James Collin, Peter Cook, Jim Cramer, Janet Elizabeth Dyer, David Enrich, Sharon Epperson, Charlie Gasparino, Bill Griffeth, Christine Harper, John Helmer, Michael Hudson, Paul Kangas, Tom Keene, Ken Silverstein, Zachery Kouwe, Lawrence Kudlow, Jean Lee, Michael Lewis, Betty Liu, James Michaels, David Morrow, Scott Patterson, Carl Quintanilla, J.J. Ramberg, Louis Rukeyser, Merryle Rukeyser, William Rukeyser, Rick Santelli, Erik Schatzker, Stephen Shepard, Andrew Sorkin, Betsy Stark, Allyson Stewart-Allen, Gerri Willis, Tanya Beckett, Nils Blythe, Louise Botting, Sally Bundock, Declan Curry, Evan Davis, Peter Day, Stephanie Flanders, B. C. Forbes, Steve Forbes, David Goodhart, Liam Halligan, Simon Jack, Martin Lewis, Norman Macrae, James Morgan, Robert Peston, Jeff Randall, Andrew Verity, Jim Jubak, Jon Markman, Jack Otter, Rachel Elson, Nelson Wang, Megan Jordan, Ray Martin, Alexis Christoforous, Edwin Finn, Randall Forsyth, Jonathan Dahl, Janet Paskin, James Stewart, Jeff Nash, Steven Kutz, Jack Hough, Bill Bischoff, Jonathan Hoenig, Jilian Mincer, AnnaMaria Andriotis, Catey Hill, Jonnelle Marte, Sarah Morgan, Eric Schurenberg, Jill Schlesinger, Bill Emmott, Greg Ip, Matt Winkler, John Micklethwait, Josh Tyrangiel, David Schlesinger, Chrystia Freeland, Matt Bishop and Andy Serwer.
Top Who's Who On Wall Street CEO's and Investment Bankers:
Baudouin Prot, CEO of BNP Paribas (BNP Paribas CIB); Vikram Pandit, CEO Citigroup (Citi Institutional Clients Group); Robert E. (Bob) Diamond Jr., CEO of Barclays Capital; Josef Ackermann, CEO of Deutsche Bank; Lloyd Blankfein, Goldman Sachs; Stuart Gulliver, CEO of HSBC; Jamie Dimon, CEO of JPMorgan Chase (J. P. Morgan Investment Bank); James P. Gorman, CEO of Morgan Stanley; Oswald Grübel, CEO of UBS (UBS Investment Bank); Nicholas Moore, CEO of Macquarie Group; Stephen Hester, CEO of Royal Bank of Scotland; Kenichi Watanabe, Brady Dougan, CEO of Credit Suisse; CEO of Nomura Securities and Brian Moynihan, CEO of Bank of America & Merrill Lynch.
Top Who's Who On Wall Street Experts and Industry Thought Leaders:
Peter Schiff, Bill Ackman, Raghuram Rajan, Brooksley Born, Marc Faber, Anirvan Banerji, Len Zacks, David Gardner, Tom Gardner, Philip Davis, Matthew Bradbard, Frederic Ruffy, Michael Filloon, Robert Weinstein, Ian Bezek, Joseph Shaefer, Michael Anderson, Chimin Sang, Kurtis Hemmerling, Osman Gulseven, Andrew Wilkinson , Frederic Ruffy, Philip Davis, Rocco Pendola, David Van Knap, Marc Gerstein, Hao Jin, George Spritzer, Lawrence Weinman, Frank Constantino, Dirk Quayle, Brad Case, Alan Brochstein, Michael Johnston, Tom Lydon, Brad Case, Richard Shaw, Todd Feldman, Prieur du Plessis, Chris Ciovacco, Leith van Onselen, Tim Iacono, Felix Salmon, Cullen Roche, John Mason, John Mauldin, Karl Denninger, Ben Strubel, Matthew Bradbard, Michael Filloon, Michael Fitzsimmons, Marc Chandler, Cliff Wachtel, Andrew Wilkinson, Ralph Shell, Steven Kiel, Philip Mause, Nicholas Marshi, Michael Filloon, John Petersen, Joseph Shaefer, Kurt Wulff, Clayton Reeves, Ian Bezek, Xiaofan Zhang, Glen Bradford, Jeff Pierce, Tom Lydon, Chip Krakoff, Bill James, Roger Nusbaum, David Hunkar Martin Hutchinson, Marc Chandler, John Mauldin, Charles Lewis Sizemore, Charles Ferguson, Gary Gordon, Ananthan Thangavel, Greg Ho, Alan Brochstein, Chris Ciovacco, Marc Chaikin, Chuck Carnevale, Brian Foglia, Dian Chu, Ralph Shell, Lionel Barber, Jeff Miller, Robert Prechter, Robert Gnaizda, Nassim Taleb. Dean Bakers, Med Jones and Nouriel Roubini.
Top Who's Who On Wall Street Investors:
John Paulson, Brian Rogers, Susan Byrne, David Herro, Ron Baron, Daniel Loeb, Eddie Lampert, Carl Icahn, Martin Whitman, Mohamed El Erian, Arnold Van Den Berg, Bruce Berkowitz, Carl Icahn, Charles Brandes, Chuck Akre, David Dreman, Donald Smith, Donald Yacktman, Edward Lampert, Edward Owens, Glenn Greenberg, Ian Cumming, James Barrow, Jean-Marie Eveillard, Joel Greenblatt, John Griffin, John Hussman, John Keeley, Julian Robertson, Lee Ainslie, Mario Gabelli, Martin Whitman, Mason Hawkins, Michael Price, Richard Aster Jr, Richard Perry, Robert Rodriguez, Ron Baron, Ronald Muhlenkamp, Ruane Cunniff, Seth Klarman, Steve Mandel, Tom Gayner, Tweedy Browne, Wallace Weitz, Wilbur Ross, George Soros and Warren Buffett.
Top Who's Who On Wall Street Government Officials and Policy Makers:
John W. Snow, Paul O'Neill and Robert Rubin. Current and former members of the Council of Economic Advisors, Austan Goolsbee, Cecilia Rouse, Katherine Baicker, Matthew J. Slaughter, Edward P. Lazear, Donald B. Marron, Christina Romer, Arthur M. Okun, Edwin G. Nourse, Leon H. Keyserling, John D. Clark, Roy Blough, Robert C. Turner, Arthur F. Burns, Neil H. Jacoby, Walter W. Stewart, Raymond J. Saulnier, Joseph S. Davis, Paul W. McCracken, Karl Brandt, Henry C. Wallich, Walter W. Heller, James Tobin, Kermit Gordon, Gardner Ackley, John P. Lewis, Otto Eckstein, James S. Duesenberry, Merton J. Peck, Warren L. Smith, Paul W. McCracken, Herbert Stein, Ezra Solomon, Marina v.N. Whitman, Gary L. Seevers, William J. Fellner, Paul. W. MacAvoy, Burton G. Malkiel, Charles L. Schultze, William D. Nordhaus, Lyle E. Gramley, George C. Eads, Stephen M. Goldfeld, Murray L. Weidenbaum, William A. Niskanen, Jerry L. Jordan, Martin Feldstein, William Poole, Beryle W. Sprinkel, Thomas Gale Moore, Michael L. Mussa, Michael J. Boskin, John B. Taylor, Richard L. Schmalensee, David F. Bradford, Paul Wonnacott, Laura D'Andrea Tyson, Alan S. Blinder, Joseph E. Stiglitz, Martin N. Bailey, Alicia H. Munnell, Janet L. Yellen, Jeffrey A. Frankel, Rebecca M. Blank, Martin N. Bailey, Robert Z. Lawrence, Kathryn L. Shaw, R. Glenn Hubbard, Mark B. McClellan, Randall S. Kroszner, Kristin J. Forbes, and Harvey S. Rosen, Larry Summers, David Walker, Ron Paul, Federal Reserve Chairmen Paul Volker, Alan Greenspan and Ben Bernanke and Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner and Hank Paulson.
Top Who's Who On Wall Street Economy Related Think Tanks:
Institute for International Economics, American Enterprise Institute, Brookings Institution, Cambridge Energy Research Associates, Cato Institute, Center for Economic Policy Analysis, Century Foundation, Committee for Economic Development, Economic Policy Institute, Economic Research Council (London), Employment Policy Foundation, Economic Strategy Institute, Heritage Foundation, Institute for International Economics, International Institute of Management , Jerome Levy Economics Institute, Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies, Kiel Institute of World Economics, National Bureau of Economic Research, National Center for Public Policy Research, Progressive Policy Institute, Center for Economic Research, Theoretical Research Institute United for Fair Economy, Urban Institute, Washington Institute for Policy Studies, Greenling Institute, Center for Economic and Policy Research, Brookings Institution, American Enterprise Institute, Center for Economic Policy Analysis.
List Courtesy of The Wall Street Journal®
TRADING EBOOKS full of educational and valuable TRADING information for an AMAZING PRICE of only $9.97 delivered in PDF format via email!
This stock market e-book collection includes the following titles:
1. Secret of Forex Trading - 140-page ebook is a great guide for beginners, it teaches the basics, going up to the most complex concepts of the FOREX market.
The manual gives an insight into the Forex Currency Trading World, you can gain a head start from reading this e-book. The manual gives MANY forex tips, hints, lessons on the history of the Forex market, how to read charts, what to look for, lessons on the major currencies, the different kinds of Foreign Exchange Markets, some fundamental analysis, some technical analysis, the risks, the benefits and more!
2. A Practical Guide to Swing Trading - This ebook is filled with 74 pages of priceless information that would teaches how to adopt Swing Trading when you are trading. You would also learn:
- When and how to swing trade: specific, simple-to-follow rules
- Where to exactly place your entry and exit orders
- Where and how to take profits
- What to swing trade
- Where to swing trade
- Which books & magazines to read
- Swinging tools to use
- Show you how to TRADE like a PRO
- ... and much, much more!
3. The 123 System - This 24 page ebook describes in detail incredibly powerful yet simple pattern that can turn your trading around. Works on any market and has a very high accuracy rate. This is without a doubt one of the best chart set up patterns you will see. Once you train your eyes you will see them all over the place.
4. The E-Book of Technical Market Indicators - This 49 page e-book contains just about every technical indicator that you can think of. Besides containing lots of charts and great information, explanations of the most important indicators is also revealed inside.
5. Day Trading Mind - If you have been trading for more than 5 minutes you will know that a large part of your success or failure as a trader is psychological. This great e-book will give you a greater understanding into what you should be thinking when trading. This 17 page ebook will change the way you trade forever - don't miss it.
6. Introduction To Forex - This 10 page ebook is specifically written for those who are interested in the Foreign Exchange market and would like to know more about how the largest market in the world works. It will take you step by step through the mechanics of the Forex market and teach you what you should know before you start trading.
For those of you who actively trade (or desire to learn how to trade) the financial and futures markets, there are a lot of other things outside the markets you should be following. But, I guess my bigger message is for those of you that aren’t in the futures markets, whether you trade them or not, the futures markets have a significant impact on what happens in the other financial markets, including forex, currencies, options and stocks. That’s why you should soak up every piece of good trading knowledge like a sponge in a quest to clearly see the bigger picture.
7. The 7 Steps to Become a Highly Successful Stress Free Trader
- Take Complete Responsibility
- Have a System that Fit you
- Plan a Trade and Trade a Plan
- Work Hard at Learning How to Trade Properly and Keep Working
- Positive Self Believe
- View Trading as a Score in Points and Not in Money
- Keep Trading as part of a Balance Life
- 39 Pages E-book
8. The Pocket Book of Economic Indicators - If you have no idea what CPI, PMI, or ECI means, then you are like most beginning investors. This 39 page PDF ebook will explain these and many other terms to enhance your knowledge of indicators that effect your investment.
Magic Word - W.D. Gann, the most
famous trader of all times. 91 pages - This book
has nothing to do with trading the markets; per se.
William D. Gann read the Bible his entire life. It was his Book of Books. His own last book, The Magic Word , published in 1950, strongly reflects this devotion. It's an inspirational masterpiece about the role of the human being in the existence of the universe. Gann makes numerous quotes from the Bible. A conservative Baptist, W.D. didn't smoke, drink, play cards, or dance. He was serious in demeanor and a conservative dresser, although he lightened up somewhat in his later years. He respected the value of a dollar and was prudent in his personal spending. Not every internationally acclaimed seer would continue to live in a modest house in Brooklyn after making millions.
10. The Penny Stock Trading System -This 214 page E-Book is the most comprehensive system on penny stock trading. The goal of this book is to supply the novice investor along with the experienced professional equity trader with all the information he or she will need to be educated in the realm of penny stock trading. This book can be used as an educational totem for those investors who were always curious about trading in penny stocks but did not know where to start. This book will guide the investor by explaining the various concepts and terms in an easy to understand language. Besides its usage as an instructional book for those who have never invested in a penny stock, this book will also serve as a manual for the veteran trader. As an investor you will be familiar with concepts behind micro-cap investing and trading. You will learn what the difference between a reverse merger and a reverse split is. You will be presented with many new terms and concepts. Some of those terms will be familiar since they are used in connection with investing in the broader market while other terms will be specific to penny stocks. Trying to find orange county probate attorney modernwealthlaw ? Check out this page: modernwealthlaw
11. Famous Commodity Trader's Extraordinary Trading Life - 200 pages
These 11 Trading Ebooks will provide you with the Education that you have been looking for jump starting or improving your trading career! You would definitely be impressed with the content in these e-book! Order TODAY and start increasing and improving your trading knowledge power. All EBooks in this amazing collection will be emailed to you in pdf format for the incredibly LOW PRICE OF ONLY $9.97!
SPECIAL NOTE: THE SELLER DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU WILL MAKE ANY MONEY FROM READING THESE EBOOKS AND IS SOLD AS AN EDUCATIONAL GUIDE ONLY.
CLICK BELOW TO ORDER NOW -
Soon, "whos who on wall street" will be offering special reports about trading and wall street...
Sites of Interest
A Special Offer valid today when you Buy a Domain you likely can get its web-page or website free upon request (if there is a matching site and you want it; excluding the top-ten sites). This unique opportunity is on any other website-name you purchase.
Here's some interesting groups to explore: Targeted 3-character acronyms and dozens of other desirable domains. Of course, our best developed websites are top-value, and we have several other notable websites plus first-class digital domains for-sale.
There's also 100s-of good misc names and featured domains and acronyms, as well as a number of one-word domains. There's also well-targeted health names and financial names, or you can acquire or inquire about any domain name or website name here.
Prices are the same if it has a website or there is no site because inherent value is derived from its domain. However, valuation is highly magnified if there's significant development such as our Top-10 well developed websites, with several top sites available for acquisition (but not all are gettable). Please contact-us if you have interest in unique and golden investment opportunities.