Commodity Trading Software Programs
Trading Software Programs for profitable mechanical trading
systems for USA and International Traders
International Commodity Futures Stocks & Options Trading Exchanges
Arabic Brazilian Canadian Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditionell) Dansk Deutsch English Espanol Farsi Francais Hebrew Hellenic Hrvatski Italiano Magyar Nederlands Polski Portugues Russkyi Slovenscina Srpski Suomi Svenska Turkce Ukrayins'ka
USA & International Commodity Exchanges
- Buenos Aires Grain Exchange
- Bolsa de Mercadorias & Futuros (Brazil)
- Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT)
- Board of Trade Clearing Corporation
- Canadian Derivatives Clearing Corporation
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME)
- Coffee Sugar & Cocoa Exchange, Inc. (CSCE)
- Commodity Exchange of Ljubljana
- Global Exchange News
- Gruppe Deutsche Borse
- Hong Kong Futures Exchange
- Shanghai Metal Exchange (China)
- Rosario Futures Exchange (Argentina)
- Iowa Electronic Market
- Kuala Lumpur Options and Financial Futures Exchange (KLOFFE)
- Market Commentary on KLOFFE
- Kansas City Board of Trade (KCBT)
- London International Financial Futures Exchange (LIFFE)
- MidAmerica Commodity Exchange
- Minneapolis Grain Exchange (MGE)
- New York Cotton Exchange (NYCE)
- New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX & COMEX)
- The Russian Exchange
- Singapore International Monetary Exchange
- South African Futures Exchange
- Sydney Futures Exchange
- Amsterdam Exchange
- World's Futures & Options Exchanges...phone #'s, FAXES, and addresses, of major commodity exchanges.
USA Stock Market & Options Exchanges
- The Arizona Stock Exchange - Phoenix
- The American Stock Exchange - New York
- Chicago Board Options Exchange
- The Philadelphia Stock Exchange
- New York Stock Exchange
- International Securities Exchange - New York
International Stock Market & Options Exchanges
- Athens Stock Exchange - Greece
- Australian Stock Exchange - Sydney
- Amsterdam Stock Exchange - Netherlands
- Beirut Stock Exchange - Lebanon
- Italian Stock Exchange - Rome
- Madrid Stock Exchange (Bolsa) - Spain
- Lisbon Stock Exchange - Portugal
- London Stock Exchange - Great Britain
- OM Stockholm - Sweden
- Oslo Stock Exchange - Norway
- Santiago Stock Exchange - Chile
- Stockholm Stock Exchange - Sweden
- Vancouver Stock Exchange - Canada
- Vienna Stock Exchange - Austria
- Warsaw Stock Exchange - in Polish
- Zagreb Stock Exchange - Croatia
The Main Reason to Trade Commodities Futures Markets is to Make Money!
It's time to start trading the futures-markets successfully starting today so don't delay learning as much as possible about the commodity futures markets... Human emotions can be real subtle. Before you know it, you are surrounded, and you're stagnated and don't know what to do. What happens then? Invariably, people start looking elsewhere for the answer. Maybe a better system, or indicator. If they do have some inkling that they are the problem, then they're sitting in the middle of the room, chanting, with incense and candles burning.
How many of you had a trade that went against you, so you said when it came back to the entry, you'd close the trade. If it did make it back to the entry, your first thought was I bet this is the one, only to have it return to where it previously was. So you say, next time it makes it back to my opening price, I'm done. Then it goes down more, so you say, well, when it gets back to the 2nd price, then I'll take it off.
The next morning you wake up to find your position continually moving against you. Each time saying that as soon as it retraces, you'll get out. Sooner or later, the pain becomes unbearable and you finally do what you should have done all along. Get out of the trade and move on to another.
At this point, you've probably lost thousands on a trade that should've only cost you hundreds. Maybe you blame the system, advisory service, or if your honest with yourself, you just realize that you've learned your fist lesson. Take losses when it hits your loss parameter, and if you don't have a loss parameter, you'd better get one before you trade again.
Most business owners spent considerable time, and money into research to make sure that their product is marketable. They know who the consumer is, how they spend their time, average income, job type, age, etc. Yet, once you bring up futures markets, people will through money in, on a whim. They read a book, take a course, talk to someone they don't know from Adam, and all of the sudden, they're throwing thousands of dollars at something, they really know little about. It's amazing, but it's true.
Society has made great strides in technology. We can send or retrieve information at the push of a button. We go to buy a car, and we're armed with facts. We know what we want, what kind of track record it has, and what we should be paying for it. When we walk out of this transaction, more often than not, we've paid more than we originally planned to. Do you know why? It's on account of what we thought the car could do for us. Let’s face it, we're looking at transportation from point A to B and back, nothing more. I look good in this one. I just have to have it. When people see me in this, they'll know I'm living large. Let me ask, and this may seem a little unfeeling, but the majority of people can't see past their own noses. On account of this, they don't care what you drive, not really. So why do you think this new toy is going to make a difference?
The truth is, you're either OK with who you are, or you aren't. If you are, invariably you'll be a much better trader. Most people have the following image when they think of futures trading, Armani suits, a Porsche, living life on the edge, and making huge financial decisions on a whim. This is way off base. If you're a profitable trader, you're doing the same boring thing day in and day out. No deviations, no fly by the seat of your pants. Same stuff, new trading day.
Websites of Interest
Reprint permission from webtrading.com